Автор темы: garciaripoll
garciaripoll
garciaripoll
Испания
Local time: 23:46
английский => испанский
+ ...
Feb 10, 2011

I submitted a topic as a possible lecture at Rome conference. How can I know has it been selected or not? Thank you.

Daniela Zambrini
Daniela Zambrini  Identity Verified
Италия
Local time: 00:46
английский => итальянский
+ ...
Speaker applications closed Feb 10, 2011

Hello Maria José,
and first of all thank you offering your expertise!
Speaker applications for this specific conference were closed a few weeks ago , and the program is now visible on the conference page.
However, all offers from potential speakers are kept in a database for future events.
I don't seem to have received any notification of your proposal, could you send me a link via e-mail through my profi
... See more
Hello Maria José,
Speaker applications for this specific conference were closed a few weeks ago , and the program is now visible on the conference page.
However, all offers from potential speakers are kept in a database for future events.
I don't seem to have received any notification of your proposal, could you send me a link via e-mail through my profile page?
Ciao, I hope to see you in Rome among the many participants
Daniela
Collapse

garciaripoll
garciaripoll
Испания
Local time: 23:46
английский => испанский
+ ...
Автор темы
Thank you Feb 15, 2011

Daniela Zambrini wrote:

Hello Maria José,
I don't seem to have received any notification of your proposal, could you send me a link via e-mail through my profile page?
Ciao, I hope to see you in Rome among the many participants
Daniela

Thank you Daniela for your reply. I am not interested in attending as a participant. I shall make another proposal for the next forum.
Regards.

На этом форуме нет отдельного модератора.
Если вы хотите доложить о нарушении правил сайта или нуждаетесь в помощи, просим связаться с персоналом сайта »

Rome conference 2011: speaker application

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »